Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A'm a Indipendent Beauty Consultant for Mary kay.Today I got a facial and nobody show up.?

Should I quit or should I keep trying?A'm a Indipendent Beauty Consultant for Mary kay.Today I got a facial and nobody show up.?
That will happen, you just need to keep trying. Write down the list of the 25 people that you know who you could ask to do a facial so that you get more experience or host a party even better. I have had this problem myself, you just have to keep going....remember anything worth having is worth working for. Once you build your customer list it will go easier. Try going to your Weekly Meetings they give you lots of ideas and lots of encouragement. Good luck, from a fellow consultant.A'm a Indipendent Beauty Consultant for Mary kay.Today I got a facial and nobody show up.?
Try offering your services at a Nursing home or Seniors living housing. Look for groups that you can go in too. It worked for my friend.
Mary Kay is a scam. Very few actually succeed at it, unless they are remarkable salesmen that honestly like Mary Kay. My sisters, who are both ambitious and successful, tried to take it up as a side hobby, but it turned out to be a hassle they weren't prepared for.
Keep Trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep trying.It happened with me once too, don't give up!
I agree with the person right above me. Mary Kay is designed to make the rich richer. It is not for the regular people that work full time and are trying to get ahead. You can never get anywhere doing Mary Kay. Plus, they tell you how to dress and act. That is a cult!
keep trying - make sure you put the word out well for your facial/makeup parties. call people the day before to remind them. let everyone know there will be prizes, food and beverages.





perserverance - will take you anywhere!
Definetly keep trying!
Keep trying! Don't let one incident stop you.
keep trying, there is good money to be made in the Mary Kay businnes, if the people didnt come to you, then you should go to them. Mary kay is a really good brand alot of people enjoy using it..including me! Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin