Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, can you tell me how I can go about selling it to the celebrities?

I recently found out that there are some celebrities who were it, and that there is a hollywood makeup artist who use Mary Kay cosmetics on his celebrity clients faces. So, does anyone know how I can get a celebrity clientele? Serious replies only-please.I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, can you tell me how I can go about selling it to the celebrities?
Remember, they are people just like you and me. Are you intimidated because they are celebrities? If so, don't be. If this is the hardest thing you do today, it won't hurt you. It'll make you a better person at what you love to do.





I suggest wearing your Mary Kay lapel pin, name tag, and any other things you can wear to show you are a Mary Kay consultant. Look sharp and promote your business!





Mary Kay is used by some of the best make-up artists and is preferred over many other products.





I say go for it. If you have contacts into this dimension, get busy calling them or get out there and make yourself known where they are. You never know, you could be the next person the spot light is on throughout all Mary Kay! Hey, you may even sign up a few of them! Won't that be great!





Go for it and you can do it!I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant, can you tell me how I can go about selling it to the celebrities?
You already asked this question today. Why waste another 5 points????
i highly highly highly doubt that any celebrity or celebrity makeup artist would EVER use mary kay. ever. when you have access to the best makeup in the world, why would you use crap like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin