Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I麓m looking for an independent Beauty consultant of Mary Kay from USA and than she speaks spanish?

I麓m form Veracruz Mexico and I wish buy products mary kay with an american consultant because the number of colors in usa is greater I wish buy by internet my email is gypsymail25@hotmail.com


and reinadelasgitanas@yahoo.com.mx I麓m sorry for my English :PI麓m looking for an independent Beauty consultant of Mary Kay from USA and than she speaks spanish?
Mary Kay has their own website and I believe the consultants have their own email with the Mary Kay extension. My mom used to sell Mary Kay - purdoe a ver si siempre vendar o no. Mi espanol is poco a poco bien. mi email es harley6482@yahoo.com.I麓m looking for an independent Beauty consultant of Mary Kay from USA and than she speaks spanish?
I live in Massachusetts and would be happy to assist you in being your Mary Kay Consultant.





Please let me know which items you like.





My website is: www.marykay.com/smohamed2





Looking forward to hearing from you.





Sharmian
Go here:


http://www.marykay.com/locator.aspx?tab=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin