Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hi I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and I need your help I am just starting out Really and i don't know many

people and i need some help getting people to talk to! I am easy going person and take no for an answer! I am not pushy and i will sale you only what You want or need I am not in this just for the money i am in this to not only enrich others lives but my own by meeting new people and haveing fun!!!! Can you help me PLEASE !!! www.marykay.com/lallen86Hi I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and I need your help I am just starting out Really and i don't know many
You need to offer discounts to people or free product. It's hard to just send out flyers and hope people will call.





The Halloween thing is a good idea. Also, if you have time, here's one way to get leads (there are others based in this basic technique too). Buy some cheap carnations at Produce Junction, and get some decent chocolates like Dove. Put the flowers and chocolates in a basket, and take a Satin Hands set with you. Also, get some slips where people can fill out their name, address, phone etc.





Go to real estate agents,or business complex and tell the person at the front desk your company has asked you to honor women today and offer her a flower and chocolate. Also tell him/her you're having a drawaing for the Satin Hands at the end of the week (or tonihgt or whenever) and ask her to fill out a slip. Ask if there are any other women who would like a flower and chocolate and would like to enter to win.





You are NOT soliciting since you are not asking anyone to buy anything. Most companies are great and will go and get women out front or let you wander around.





Then pick your winner and call her and book a faical/calss with her so you can bring her the gift. She needs to have a class in order to get it.. You will also call EVERYONE else who entered and tell them they were a runner up and won a free facial and $10 gift certificate. There are scripts you can follow to book an appointment with them.





You need to go on your sales director's personal site and look for training tips. Or go to unitnet.com and type in a senior sales or NSD name. They usually have lots of tips on how to get leads and meet now people.





Hope this helps.Hi I am a Mary Kay Beauty consultant and I need your help I am just starting out Really and i don't know many
MAKEUP IS STUPID STOP SELLING IT!!!!!


NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess I'm not getting how we can help you if we don't want to buy anything.:(
Ask you director for help. If your area is over-saturated with consultants, you'll be hard-pressed to find customers. If you're not the ';sales type';, I'd just send back all your inventory now before you go further into debt to help your director get/retain her pink Cadillac.
One of the Mary Kay reps in my town uses Halloween to advertise! When she drops the candy in the kids' bags, she also drops a couple of sample cards for the moms. People loved it!





Oh, and try talking to the cheerleader sponsor at the local high school. See if you can work something out to help 'sponsor' the girls if the school will allow it. In other words, hook them up w/ samples for themselves and their moms.





Play up doing mom/daughter parties for teen girls just learning how to do make up.
Talk to your director and fellow unit members about different warm-chatter ideas. I have a great one. Send me an email anderson_daryn@yahoo.com and I'll help you out.
I am right with you. I am just starting out as well. I am JUST like you and do NOT want to be pushy. I would love to email eachother and we could help eachother out as we get idea's that work. I have put out flyers in my neighborhood, but have not gotten any bites from it. Let me know what works for you, and I will do the same!
Did you try to put up flyers at your supermarket? Ladies often look at bulletin boards when they go in supermarkets.
If _money_ is not your primary motivation, then you will not have a successful career in sales.





That being the case, call Mary Kay corporate (972-919-7767), and ask for the inventory return form.





If money is your primary motivation, then find another product to sell. The Beauty Consultant's Agreement with Mary Kay effectively prohibits you from marketing your ';independent business';.





If you want to meet people, go volunteer at your local Hispanic Resource Center.
Go door to door at businesses and other places and leave some catalogs with ur phone number on the back.
man people are so quick to report you on these things!!! Anyways back to you answer. I'm an Avon rep and I was the same way when I started. I made up some Flyers and brochures offering specials deals for new customers. I called several businesses and asked if i could leave brochures and in those brochures i would leave a gift certificate for 15% first order and things like that. there's so many places to leave books!!! Everytime you meet someone bring up your business and just chat about it for a few minutes and then beofre you leave leave a book with them and take down they're name and number and when your order is close to being due, call those people and ask if there was something they wanted from that book. If you have any other questions email me and i will be happy to help!!!
Send the crap back before you get stuck with thousands of dollars in inventory that was new 2 months ago, but old now since they change each product in some way on a continuing basis.
Quit trying to advertise here, bye bye.
Reported for abuse. This is a commercial free area. Do your advertising somewhere else. and pay for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin