Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Very brittle nails which keep breaking.I need a beauty consultant.?

Hi there, my nails are very brittle, they split constantly.


I have tried all sorts of strengthening varnish and nothing seems to work. Is there someone who has had this problem and managed to rectify it.


I would love to have decent strong nails.


I look forward to hearing from you.Very brittle nails which keep breaking.I need a beauty consultant.?
Get more zinc in your diet.Very brittle nails which keep breaking.I need a beauty consultant.?
i had a problem like this one...your body is dehydrated!!


flaky and split nails are one of the tell tale signs of this.


if you live in the uk pop into boots and look in the nail care section for 'Boots expert Cuticle and Nail moisturiser' rub it into the nail 2/3 times a day..ul see the difference in a week or so!!!


also slap on the hand moisturiser...dry hands is one of the tell tale signs of age!!!
I had a similar problem and the strengthening varnishes worked for me, but like a previous answer said, try more zinc in your diet, and when you wash up do it with gloves on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin