Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am thinking of becoming a Mary Kay beauty consultant for some extra money.?

I would appreciate input from anyone who has done it. Any ideas on how to acquire a steady clientel?I am thinking of becoming a Mary Kay beauty consultant for some extra money.?
I am a Mary Kay Consultant and I can help you out with any questions or concerns that you may have. I will answer you honestly and in an unbiased manner so that you can make the decision without feeling pressured. I would be happy to share some ideas with you as well. You can contact me directly through Yahoo! email (anderson_daryn@yahoo.com) or through my website at http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson





Whatever you decide, you do have to be careful who you work with. There are people like the lady the other person mentioned who are dishonest and shady. These are the women who will do their best to try to push you to place large wholesale orders that you cannot afford just to help meet their personal goals and make a commission. The incident that skoshi_neko mentioned is unfortunate, and I'm sure there are other negative stories from people who have had bad experiences in the past with Mary Kay. You have to remember, the majority of consultants and directors are honest women who will do their best to help you out. Please do not base your decision solely on the negative feedback. I can give you insight on the ups and downs of this business and do my best to inform you on proper ways of selling and more.I am thinking of becoming a Mary Kay beauty consultant for some extra money.?
follow your gut
i dont perfer them because its a rip off and it wastes ur time because you have to make a lot of orders from customers. it really is a pain and sucks. you don't hardly make anything even though u have a lot of customers and orders. u really making money for them not for you. so find something that is going to be worth it and make the money you need. oh dont pick avon either as a job.
sorry, i havent but i say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've known people who have done it and they made good money. you just have to stick with it and be very committed. its slow in the beginning but it pays off in the end. good luck girl.
DO IT!! my sister did it and she was happy with her results! she wanted extra money and thats what she got..:)
I have sold Mary Kay, the lady doing was really nice and she had my SSN because I was selling it, she said it would be a good Idea to get stock, I had no money for this, she said I could get a small loan with a good interest rate...I said I would consider it


(not really though) over the next week she got a credit card in my name, $600 dollars with a terrible interest rate, and she spent it on the Internet and bought stock.


ALL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!


she got money from the stock because I was in her ';team';


not directly though, also as being under her she also receives benefits based on team sales.


this women ACTS really nice, her name is Mirra Hendrix


she is one of the top sales people in my area, she has the pink convertible. and Mary Kay is her life.


she threatened me after my complaints.


I'm suing, wish me luck. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin