Saturday, December 5, 2009

Are there any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants......?

The products are good. If you are a consultant or want to be a consultant I suggest that you check out the websit www.pinktruth.com before going any further. I was once a consultant, as was my daughter, and was lied to. I went to this website and I turned in all my product and terminated my contract. My question is....Do you feel like you have to be very pushy in order to make sales? and Does your Unit Director or team leader call you all the time pushing you to put in orders?





Please I urge you to check out the www.pinktruth.com, there is some information I think will shock you!Are there any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants......?
It is a pyramid thing. I dated a lady that did it for years and it was a joke. There are some that get real gung ho and do well, but in my observation, that is about one out of 25 women.Are there any Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants......?
I disagree with everything you are saying and my experience is completely different as with any job. I love what I do and the opportunity is like no other I ever had Everyone is so encouraging and helpful!!!! if your director or recruiter is pushing you to do something you don't want to do then tell her to bug off I would tell others make sure you get all the facts and you are signing with the right person.


I have been selling for 3 years and never once has anyone my director or senior directer pushed me to do anything i didn't want to do. I am a happier more energetic person and I love the flexibility it offers me. The Mary Kay opportunity allows me to be home with my family and still earn money and get the emotional social outlet.


I wish people would stop judging the whole company based on someone else bad experience there are millions of happy people in Mary Kay. I worked for a large Financial Institution in the North East for 7 years and I did not get treat as well as I have in the 3 years with Mary Kay. I don't talk negative about my past employer if people ask me I tell then the good and the bad and let them decide what is right for them as with anything in life.
I totally agree with Sandra! I have worked in many companies who treat their employees like the scum on the bottom of their shoes but I'll tell you, in Mary Kay, I receive the respect, gratitute, and support that I never received from an 8-5 job!





My director also is NOT pushy but instead very intuitive and very helpful. In Mary Kay, I HAVE THE POWER to give my self a pay-raise AND a promotion. I will be replacing my 8-5 job VERY SOON with my Mary Kay business and I have only been in it less than a year!





I ALSO don't talk negative about any of my former employers or any other cosmetic company. If people ask me what I think about other cosmetics or companies I have worked for, I tell them the pros and cons but I don't state anything in a manner that would turn them away from them learning about the company themselves.





Pinktruth.com has nothing but negative people looking for a reason to justify something that they can't bear to find anything positive about.





Be a leader by promoting positive information and not a follower of negative beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin