Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a new Mary Kay beauty Consultant.?

Does anyone know a good way to find potential clients??I'm a new Mary Kay beauty Consultant.?
Advertise?


haha(:I'm a new Mary Kay beauty Consultant.?
Have you held a debut with your Director yet? If not - you'll want to. That is where you'll get your first batch of people who book Skin Care Classes. From those classes you'll get more bookings, etc. The Skin Care Classes are the foundation everything in MK.





Your Director should be able to help you out if you have questions. :)


Good luck!
Yes go to your weekly success nights and workshops work closely with your Director find someone in your unit that is where you want to be and ask them what they do. Not everything works fo r the same person you can do fishbowls\facial boxes warm chatter it depends on what works for you an open month is an open business tell everyone you know hold a debut . I work my business into my day when I go food shopping I had out a business card and a sample or put a facial box in my doctors office are you involved i any groups PTA|PTO or kids in sport so many ideas just pick three and run with them until you find what works for you but the best way is through classes.
there are lots. too make to type here. email me and ill share my secrets lol also talk to your recruiter and director they have plenty info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin