Saturday, December 5, 2009

Becoming a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.?

I have been selling Mia Bella candles for a couple months now, and I do not seem to be making any money. No matter what I say, people have a hard time spending 20+ on a candle, a lot of people do not care about whether its made from petroleum or not, go figure.


I went to a Mary Kay party this past friday, and I think this is something I could be successful with, the consultant was really experienced and motivated, she had diamond rings from the company and had been driving the company car for over 6 years, she explained how that process worked, but anyways, what has other peoples experiences been with the company. I have been reading into this, but there seems to be a straight line down the middle whether someone like being a consultant or not. SO what are the things that made you like it or not like it?Becoming a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.?
I like that i can work when I want being your own boss is the best and the worst. You need to be disciple and run it like a business if you want to be successful. I love everyhting about Mary Kay Inc they are great to the consultants and stand behind their products. I have been with the company for three years and I also have a diamond ring. I only work my business part time. I am a full time mom and that comes first.Becoming a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant.?
I am not a consultant for Mary Kay but wanted to wish you luck in it. I love the make up though my hubby buys me a basket full for each christmas.





Sarah T.


www.athome.com/stompkins
I am in a different line of work - romance parties!





I like Mary Kay's products, but at least where I'm located, the market is totally saturated with consultants. I personally know four. To me, that's too much. On the other hand, there aren't many people here doing romance parties so this business is a big hit! If you can see yourself helping others spice up their love lives, email me! jen@partiesbyjen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin