Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone ever been a Mary Kay beauty consultant?

If so what was it like? Do you enjoy yourself? What are the rewards like?Has anyone ever been a Mary Kay beauty consultant?
Yes... I love the products, it may be hard to find new customers when you are just starting out. Most consultants have facials/classes with thier friends and family first and than try to meet new customers through those skin care classes.





It is a fun job, as long as you are outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and like to sell.





The rewards are also pretty good, if you do sell a lot. You can move up in the company, earn the use of a car, trips etc.





You can work your own hours and make as little or as much as you would like to.Has anyone ever been a Mary Kay beauty consultant?
yes
I am currently one. I have never made a profit. I mostly stay active because I love the products and am a make-up artist and I get the discount. Although, when I am able to sell something the extra cash is nice. Only do it if you truly LOVE the product, nothing worse then a ';sales person';
I have known women who have sold Mary Kay. They don't seem to stay in the business very long. Call one and ask her, they get paid to recruit new consultants.
Yes. A tax nightmare unless you are really organized and plan on selling the **** out of it. Product is great, no doubt, the discount will cause you to buy more than you sell. Hate to say it, but, unless you love cold call selling, best of luck to you! I didn't!
No
no but my friend used to be one. She enjoyed it a lot. She was really happy to do that because it was a cool thing to do and you get cheap and even free cosmetics. You should try it.
No, no one has ever been a Mary Kay consultant.
hi................no...............
great good for low selfeseem out o ftime e mail me okgo for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin