Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as to what I am doing. Can anybody help me?

Are you able to contact your recruiter? She needs to tell you where your unit meets every week.





If your unit and director is far away from you.... your recruiter and director needs to let you know where a local marykay unit meeting is closer to your physical location.





Did you receive your starter kit yet? That will also have all the information and products that you could ever need to start out on your own too. It has training videos, books, makeup, samples, awesome pink/black leather bags, etc...





Feel free to contact me anytime with any other questions you might have. I have been a marykay beauty consultant for five weeks. now.I am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as to what I am doing. Can anybody help me?
maybe u shuld LEARN then its ur job





RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHI am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as to what I am doing. Can anybody help me?
From what I can tell, you ask everybody if they take care of their skin. Try places like Bridal salons and make sure you offer to do their make-up on that day. Good luck!
i used to sell Mary Kay and the person that recruited you should be helping you out. Contact her, if she doesn't want help, there are alot of yahoo groups that can help. good luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin