Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm a new beauty consultant & I need customers to go to my website,how can I do that?

Tried emailing ppl I know,calling friends for help,still no progress.I don't want to harass ppl,so what can I do?I'm a new beauty consultant %26amp; I need customers to go to my website,how can I do that?
Advertise.


Got a myspace or facebook?


Tell everyone there that you are a new beauty consultant and tell them about your amazing website.Put an ad in your local paper.It is what, 8 cents per word?List your website here. Right now on your question.You will get a lot of viewers, some might even buy :)


Put an ad on your local paper's website. Most people look online anyway.








Good Luck!I'm a new beauty consultant %26amp; I need customers to go to my website,how can I do that?
Put an ad in the paper for your town and the the closest big city to you. Open a Google Adwords account or yahoo Search Marketing account. Put fliers on the bulletin boards of major grocery stores around your town and the towns closest to you. Need more suggestions? Email me and I will try to figure out more ways to help you.
Host a web-show, or run an online only special deal. Make it a contest, first one to visit and place an order gets 40% off their order or something like that. Then next 5, 30% and so on. It will get people there and then they will keep coming back. Try it, it worked for me. Good luck!
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin