Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What do i say to a beauty consultant?

i am a crossdresser that wants to see a beauty consultant to learn how to do my make-up n look more like a girl what should i say to them?What do i say to a beauty consultant?
ew.What do i say to a beauty consultant?
I would hit the MAC counter....I know the people at the MAC counter here just aren't like the people at the Clinique counter. No offense but MAC is just more laid back. Here we have a cross dresser that works the counter. His work is phenomenal. Or go to Sephora. Tell them what you want to do or email me. =)
Just what you said, good cosmetologists are thrilled to work on a guy's face, it can be more of a challenge.





Check out these books by Kevyn Aucoin: Face Forward and Making Faces. Outstanding makeup books and they're fun to flip through.
i am a crossdresser that wants to see a beauty consultant to learn how to do my make-up n look more like a girl.








you already said it
Just be honest. I expect you are not the first person with a slightly different request.
The truth chick :o)
tell her exactly that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin