Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is there anyone in the state of Michigan who is in search of a Mary Kay beauty consultant?

Yes, Yes, Yes, I have been looking for Mary Kay foundation that I used 4 years ago for my pageant in high school, it worked so well, but unfortunately it was my best friends cousin's make up and I never got a chance to ask her who had sold it to her?. I would really like a Mary Kay catalog if you have any. I shop a lot with Avon and they really don't have much foundations that go well with my skin tone. I live in Berrien Springs Michigan, I don't know if you know where that's at but I am south west and 10 minutes from the Indiana border. You can email me @ luvagyrl28@yahoo.comIs there anyone in the state of Michigan who is in search of a Mary Kay beauty consultant?
If you are trying to sell here on Yahoo Answers I suggest Taking your Business elsewhere.


I enjoy Mary Kay products, but you are not to be advertising here. You should be out meeting people in your area face to face giving your business a personal touch. That is what Mary Kay is about.





I don't even sell this and It seems I know a lot more about what Mary Kay wanted for her company then a lot of these ladies who are now taking over.





Stop advertising on here.Is there anyone in the state of Michigan who is in search of a Mary Kay beauty consultant?
Nope everyone i know likes Avon better but good luck and if all else fails try avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin