Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I become a Mary Kay Independent Personal Beauty Consultant?

go to www.marykay.com and look for a consultant in you area with the consultant search. otherwise go to my website and click either contact me or the link about starting your own business. if you have any questions, just email me!How can I become a Mary Kay Independent Personal Beauty Consultant?
Find a consultant in your area and talk to them about it. There are several consultants here at Y! Answers (including myself) that would be more than happy to sign you up but it's going to be easier for you to get your business going if you have support locally.





http://www.marykay.com/locator.aspx?tab=鈥?/a>How can I become a Mary Kay Independent Personal Beauty Consultant?
there are always listings in the business section of your phone book for mary kay directors, call one of them to get signed up or go on the mary kay website.
Hello,





I am a Mary Kay Independent Personal Beauty Consultant and I would be more than happy to help you become a consultant. You can contact me at 574-202-0454 and I will be more than happy to sign you up and to find a support group by you.


It takes $100 plus tax to get your start up kit.





I hope to hear from you soon.





Myndi Rogers


574-202-0454


myndiroges@marykay.com


www.marykay.com/myndirogers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin