Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Have you ever had a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant?

Has anyone ever had a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant? If so, have you lost touch with your consultant?Have you ever had a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant?
I am also a consultant, Most of use women honor the customer's respect. We are not pushy or overbearing. Nor do we look like Mimi of the the Carey show. We are everyday women trying to help others out. Does any store deliver great make up to you at home or work? Or do you have to take the special time of your day to go and get it from somewhere else? If you don't have one of us, go find one, if you already have a great lady helping you out, that's super! It is all about making each other happy and healthy. :)Have you ever had a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant?
I am a consultant. And getting my state license in skin care and makeup artist. The product is great if you are using it right. I'm not scary or creepy, I am a full time teacher at a high school other that that.
iI AM A MARY KAY CONSULTANT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ONE. JUST E-MAIL ME
I had 3 at the same time. I didn't intentionally line myself up with 3 but it just happened. One was my boss, one was a family friend and the last one just wouldn't leave me the hell alone. I've ditched them all now... because I no longer use MK products. ((If you stop purchasing products through them, they are quick to move on. ))
Yes, and I felt like they were trying to indoctrinate me into the Cult of Scary Heavy MakeUp...no offense but I don't WANT one, lol!!! Their makeover meetings are creepy.
Yeah, she was a banshee in the sack, too. But her husband found out so she won't return my calls now.





It was a major pain getting the lipstick off my you-know-what though.
I have had one and now I have another. Great makeup. A tad expensive, but really good.
That's stupid just try stuff and see what works best for you. No girl needs there own consultant, believe in yourself and your beauty and you will find it!
no i wish tho
I had a Consultant before, and now I am one! =)
yes i have had one and i she has always kept in contact even when i dont need or want anything
nope
yes i have a MAY KAY consultant but i only use the remover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin