Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can u believe the beauty consultant?

who have a worse skin complexion compare than you.Can u believe the beauty consultant?
I remember when I visited an Estee Lauder counter and the consultant was an ';ah so'; with complexion that looks like she had cleanse it using gravel/ batu.





Last-last I beli perfume je.Can u believe the beauty consultant?
No offence to the beauty consultant, but I guess it also depends on the brand of the skin care you wish to purchase....





If it is a well-known established brands such as Lancome, Clinique, Origins, Estee Lauder, etc, I am sure there would be little doubt on the credibility of the products... I would have purchased it anyway...





But if it is a product, least known to consumers %26amp; some names which you have never heard before, hell no~!! ...It's a marketing gimmick :p
beauty consultant is not a professional, it can be somebody who have just finished primary school, if they have a worse skin complexion no need to mention even the silly will have doubts...that is why a dermalogist can cari makan
YES





It鈥檚 easy to talk





But it鈥檚 ain鈥檛 easy to do鈥?br>




Consultants made time for others





But always put themselves at last








That鈥檚 why their skin also look like that one



Cannnot!! ( with henna beautician voice)..lol!
never
ya ofcos
be careful some of them just want ur money
I'd ask her to look in the mirror...lol...
i'd hv my doubts. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin