Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If I was a Mary Kay cosmetics Beauty Consultant, would you buy product from me and let me give you a facial?

Of course---but you will have to come down to KY to give me one!!!! I am always up for a free microderm abrasion facial!!!If I was a Mary Kay cosmetics Beauty Consultant, would you buy product from me and let me give you a facial?
Only if you let me give you one first.If I was a Mary Kay cosmetics Beauty Consultant, would you buy product from me and let me give you a facial?
no because im an Avon person
only if your good and u let me give u one first
I love your questions...I'm a man, and I have no problem with a woman giving me tips on how to take care of my skin. Besides, I think we would have a good time and conversation.
  • computer security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin