Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I make a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant give me my products I bought or a refund?

I purchased some products from a new consultant almost 3 months ago. I have tried time and time again to get ahold of her by calling her phone, leaving texts, and myspace messages. She hardly ever responds and when she does she either just tells me she shipped it that day and that she will check on it when she gets home. But then never gets back to me! And I don't receive anything in the mail.





I have the receipt she gave me, the check she cashed, and all the texts and messages shes sent me over the past 2.5 months. How can I find out her unit director or report her to Mary kay? I don't want to be rude but I always though mary Kay was all about customer service. Well, I guess its not! Any advice would be great!How can I make a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant give me my products I bought or a refund?
Hi understandably you are pissed and I would be too! But please do NOT blame Mary kay for having a ';bad'; consultant--just consider this A bad consultant.





The world headquarters for Mary Kay is in Dallas Texas, USA, so regardless of your country--you can go through www.marykay.com





and call and explain that you are a customer in which country--and your issue.





Did she at all, put a 4-6 digit # on your receipt at all? I mean it's great that you have her name, that IS something! The digit is her ID # that should be on your receipt but she may not have put it on there.





I ask because they may ask you for it too. Regardless, please PLEASE call headqarters, the # is at the bottom of the page under ';contact'; us.





Another way is to go onto your countries' website--also accessible from www.marykay.com





(Or if Canada www.marykay.ca)





Go onto the country's website %26amp; enter your zip code or postal code--and keep pressing back and enter until it pops up a ';sales director'; of any level.





CALL Them--explain who you are and why you are calling--the sales director will help you track her down and get either your money back or your order!How can I make a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant give me my products I bought or a refund?
OMG! REPORT HER! I WOULD NOT HAVE WAITED ALMOST 3 MONTHS. CONTACT MARY KAY HEADQUATERS. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HER NAME. 800 MARY KAY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION





IM A MARY KAY IBC AND I ONLY TAKE 55% UP FRONT AND THE REST WHEN I DELIVER YOUR PRODUCTS.





WOMEN LIKE THIS GIVE MARY KAY A VERY BAD NAME.
CONTACT MARY KAY CUSTOMER SERVICE AT


1.800.627.9529 1.800MARYKAY AND JUST TELL THEM WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND THAT YOU HAVE A RECEIPT BUT NO PRODUCT NO CONTACT. AND I WOULD TURN HER INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS B

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin