Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as top what I am doing. Can anybody help me?

Make sure you wear your products. Always have business cards handy. Offer to do group facials to people you know...as in parties. Make sure you have all your supplies. The director or consultant who recruited you should make sure you know what you're doing. Contact her/him.





Been there, done that.I am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as top what I am doing. Can anybody help me?
Hit up all your friends to do parties, do facial bowls at hairdressers and stuff, and drop your business card absolutely everywhwere.I am a new MaryKay Beauty Consultant that has the slightest idea as top what I am doing. Can anybody help me?
start by giving ur card to anyone that will listen .. try giving ur friends facials and makeovers for free or for very cheap .. describe each product as u go along explaining the benefits .. if they are satisfied i am sure they will spread the word

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin