Saturday, December 5, 2009

Any MaryKay beauty consultants out there?

I have been using the marykay miracle set for a while now, I really love the product because it works wonders for my skin. My question is, is it okay to use another product on my face while using the set? I really like Neutrogena deep clean mask, I sometimes use it when I am all out of the cleanser that comes with the miracle set.Any MaryKay beauty consultants out there?
for around $20 you can order the cleanser seperately. I would not recommend using another product with any of the MaryKay products because the results wont be the same.Any MaryKay beauty consultants out there?
yes it is okay to use different brands together. however if you notice any redness or irritation do stop because there might be a reaction in the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin