Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I just because a MK beauty consultant. Any suggestions for getting new costumers. Thanks?

I got my starter kit...but i do not have inventory and i will not have any until i get some orders. I know there is a $200.00 inventory that i have to buyt to be active and receive discount, but does that mean that everytime i purchase an order it has to be 200.00.....thanks......I just because a MK beauty consultant. Any suggestions for getting new costumers. Thanks?
Everytime you make an order it does not have to be 200, once you do that you can make smaller orders. I think you have to make another 200 order every so many months though. But its 200 once a year to be active.





My boss has her new girls always make a list of everyone they know with skin. Everyone men and women and Invites them to her Debute where my Boss does the class and trains the new girl. That is how she gets her first customers.





Start with people you know and expand from there. I always reccommend MK cuz I love it.





Good LuckI just because a MK beauty consultant. Any suggestions for getting new costumers. Thanks?
Could I ask why MK


was it the dream they spun for you or did they find your Why?


I am an indepedent Marketing exec, with another company


Just let me check in with you in three months?


for a small survey I'm doin, not sellin (to You)


Good luck


egc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin