Saturday, December 5, 2009

Would you like a fashion/beauty consultant?

Please let me be it! I have read over ten books, tons of magazines, and other various sources. I am very good with beauty regimens and I know a lot about fashion. I would give you my email address and you could ask me questions anytime you wanted.


Questions you may want answered may include various things like:


color reccomendations for my eyeshadow


how to do hair styles


best treatment to make hair shiny


natural facial masks


I will also be willing to make you outfits





I would love to do this for you. I love giving beauty and fashion advice to people! Just tell me if you are interested.Would you like a fashion/beauty consultant?
Would I like one? Personally, I think that I NEED one! I've been stuck in the same old rut, more or less, for many years now. My hairstyle hasn't changed in years, my clothes all seem to look alike, my makeup, you name it. It just has not changed very much at all for me, and that is really not a good thing. Change is good.Would you like a fashion/beauty consultant?
i am interested! you can email my yahoo email at wayytwocool@yahoo.com
I think I am!


junieifrah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin